The Cabrinha Crosswing is designed for riders looking for an efficient power source to use with many types of watercraft, the all-new Crosswing is the simplest form of wind driven power you can hold in your own two hands. The Crosswing is a compact, fully controllable inﬂatable wing with an incredibly wide range of use on water or land.
Its simplicity is unmatched. The Cabrinha Crosswing is free of control lines, there is no mast, no separate boom or a control bar. Everything you need to ﬂy the wing is contained in its fully integrated form. Once you inﬂate the wing (in 20 seconds or less), it is ready to ﬂy.
The Crosswing is instantly compatible with many boards currently in use, from foil boards to SUPs to snowboards or skateboards, making it the perfect tool to ﬂy yourself across any body of water or land.
CABRINHA CROSSWING DESIGN PROFILE:
1 Strut, Leading Edge Inflatable Dihedral swept profile.
CABRINHA CROSSWING FEATURES:
- Rigid Frame: The inﬂated outline and boom provide structure and performance at a fraction of the weight of aluminium
- Water Friendly:The Crosswing ﬂoats in a resting state on the water until you are ready to pick it up and ﬂy
- Transportability: The inﬂatable airframe technology eliminates the need for large and heavy physical spars, the deﬂated wing packs itself into a travel-friendly size
- Nano Ripstop canopy, the new bench mark in durability, stability & responsiveness. Double strength, same weight.
- High Tenacity Dacron Leading Edge
- Integrated EVA grab handles
- Kevlar wingtip reinforcement
- Sprint Inflation Valve
- Safety wrist leash
- No Mechanical parts
- Extremely safe operation
- Refined low end performance for maximum upwind ability
- Exceptionally light weight design
The Crosswing pairs very well with a Foil Board. The efficiency of a foil board means that you can use a relatively small Crosswing with the board. Once up on the foil you will need very little power from the wing to fly. The size of the foil board should be in relation to your body weight. It’s easiest to use a board that sufficiently floats your weight and is stable enough to stand on. For the more experienced, you can use a small foil surfboard that requires water starting. This will also require sufficient wind but the increase in manoeuvrability is incredible.
A Crosswing can be used with any of the thousands of Paddle Boards that are in circulation today. Whether it be light wind on a lake or strong wind on the ocean, the Crosswing pairs very well with SUP’ing.