MGP VX8 PRO SCOOTER 4.5″ – BLACK / BLUE
The MGP VX8 Pro scooters have had some massive upgrades for the Madd Gear VX8 Scooter range – Setting the bar for quality and specification.
The foundation for all MGP scooters has been built upon the Madd Gear Pro model scooter. Every aspect of the VX8 Pro scooter is tailored to meet the needs of up and coming pro riders.
- Wider 4.5″ deck to provide a more stable platform for riders.
- New headtube cut out.
- Longer, two-tone 150mm TPR grind grips with MG Logo bar ends (two-tone colours depend on model).
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- Bigger 110mm Corrupt hollow core wheels with new MGP polyurethane
- Alloy double clamp with cut outs for reduced weight.
- Downtube and MFX deck blocks.
MGP VX8 Pro Features:
- Grips: 150mm Two-tone TPR grind grips with nylon bar end (two-tone colours depend on model)
- Bars: 21″ (W) x 23 (H) 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo powder coated upsweep one piece T-Bar
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 alloy clamp with cut outs
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: Threadless M1 120mm 6061 alloy, HIC fork
- Wheels: 110mm 88a Corrupt hollow core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.5″ (W) x 19.5″ (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 110mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Powder coated
- Additional Information: ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Complete weight 3.67kg (8.09lbs)
VX8 Rider Suitability:
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Age: 6+