MGP VX8 TEAM SCOOTER 4.8″ – GOLD / CHROME BARS
The MGP Team Edition Scooter was MGP’s second model ever and it was always designed to give our Pro riders exactaly what they wanted – The VX8 Team continues along that path.
The MGP VX8 Team has been designed to give pro riders the specification that they need to progress at a price they’ll love.
The VX8 Team has been upgraded to 120mm fuse cores running on our proprietary polyurethane blend making them more durable and even faster. The deck is also wider at 4.8″ and features our signature headtube cutout, downtube inserts and high density PP deck blocks.
Available in either anosized colours or our new NEO coating limited edition finishes.
- Wider 4.8″ deck to allow for more foot space.
- Upsweep DDAM chrome plated fade finish.
- New MG Logo bar stamp.
- Bigger 120mm Fuse core wheels with new MGP polyurethane.
- Anodized Extreme alloy double clamp.
- Downtube and MFX deck blocks.
- Grips: 150mm TPR grind grips with nylon bar end
- Bars: 23″ (W) x 24″ (H) DDAM 4031 Japanese Cr-Mo oversized (34.9mm) bars with chrome plated fade
- Clamp: Double bolt 6061 forged alloy Extreme clamp
- Headset: MFX Integrated headset
- Fork: Threadless M3 120mm 6061 alloy, IHC/Mini HIC fork
- Wheels: 120mm 88a Fuse core wheels with MGP proprietary polyurethane
- Bearings: K-2 ABEC-9 Rated high speed chrome bearings
- Deck: 4.8″ (W) x 19.5″ (L) MGP Integrated 6106 T4 & T6 heat treated alloy, fluted with 3° concave
- Griptape: MGP Full printed deck grip
- Brake: 120mm MGP Composite Blitz brake
- Finish: Anodised deck
- Additional Information: ABS Downtube insert, HD PP MFX Deck blocks, Complete weight 3.93kg (8.66lbs)
MGP VX8 Team Scooter Rider Suitability:
- Rider Weight: 100kg (220lbs)
- Age: 8+